User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 81 to 97 of 97
  1. #81
    honey badger dont care Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In the US
    Posts
    7,373
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by iq tests View Post
    I apenas nao digg isso...Eu realmente nao.
    My guess is spam although it roughly translates into.. "I dont digg it, I just dont like it" although my portuguese is a bit rusty... last time I spoke it I was with my ex ;p
    Fortuna Favearet Fortibus

    Courage is endurance for one moment more

  2. #82
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4

    Arrow

    I got it. Its gone. ;-) It was a bot test for a posting script...hence some of the previous posts. Gotta love those bots! ;-)

  3. #83
    Carlos's Internet Persona
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West Orlando
    Posts
    967
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    15
    i reported it...i feel special..u guys remind me of secret service..TAKE HIM DOWN lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    everyone who lives downtown use drugs.

    OrlandoForums's Most Hated
    EVERYDAY IM SHUFFLIN

  4. #84
    Hyu
    Hyu is online now
    Pew Pew Pew Hyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    9,298
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by 89gotballz View Post
    I will search for your story, wasnt it on the 528 and I4?
    Nope never made the news. It was squashed by city hall and I got an angry phone call from some police chief saying they were unhappy by me calling the news but after 3-4 weeks of no answers I had to go somewhere.
    WTB Enkei's from an Evo 8
    Quote Originally Posted by 89gotballz View Post
    Hyu is now Hyu again, Rusty larry or whatever was once hyu while so was all the other people. But after the most recent swap, hyu became hyu while dusty larry gave up hyu and became crusty larry

  5. #85
    Hyu
    Hyu is online now
    Pew Pew Pew Hyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    9,298
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    109
    Here is a detailed description of what has happened to me these past couple of weeks

    I got out of work around 11PM June 23, 2010. My co-worker **** owns a Red 2007 Hyundai Tiburon and was driving besides me. As we approach the Kayley Exit a white older Cadillac with 20-22” inch rims cuts Herve off on the far left right lane and served back into the middle lane. I was behind both of them on the far left lane. I thought nothing of this and continued driving.

    On I4 west heading home near the Conroy exit an unmarked black Chevy Impala swerves behind me. Me driving a Honda I figured he was running my plates and continued driving.

    On the on-ramp of 528 and I-4 I get corralled in by two black unmarked Jeeps and two Chevy Impalas. Once they turned their sirens and lights on I was coming to a stop and was going to the shoulder where I was rammed by a Chevy Impala

    All the Officers shouted “PUT YOUR HANDS OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE” and I complied. No one asked for driver’s license and registration. As soon as I put my hands out of the vehicle I was dragged out of my car thrown on the ground and handcuffed at gunpoint. Two officers searched my car while I was pushed against my vehicle and searched (still in my work uniform) as well. The officers searched my car and I and found nothing. I asked what was going on and nobody said anything. After that they asked for my I.D.

    After the officers searched my vehicle and did not find anything they told me that someone called the Police department saying a black civic with my license plate and red car (****) was having a “gun-fight” on I-4.

    I asked the officers if they could trace that number and they stated they could not because it was a “pay as you go phone” Sergeant Canty and several other officers stated “city of Orlando risk management will cover the complete costs of the repairs on my car” One of the officers joked about if he would have pushed me into the “ditch” that ditch was about a 30 foot drop and another officer said that now I can get a carbon fiber bumper. They apologized numerous times and stated that the "City of Orlando will cover my damages"


    I had to wait 30min to 45mins while their supervisor came to take pictures of the undercover patrol car and my car.

    There were a lot of damages sustained to my car. Rear rims are scuffed up, exhaust is knocked loose, carbon fiber hatch is warped and bent, taillight is cracked, back bumper is pushed in causing paint to chip on both side body panels, and possible frame damage.

    Sergeant Mark *****

    Risk management report filed with Karl ***

    Nick (adjuster) came out to see my car

    Called Karl ****
    Called Karl ****July 8, 2010 @ 4:45PM and he stated that Orlando Risk management is declining my claim and refuses to pay for the damages done to my car
    July 7, 2010 Claim number #102426861 Progressive claims report. (Lauren I)
    July 8, 2010 10:05AM Karl ****called me stating my letter was ready to be picked up.
    July 8, 2010 12:45 picked up letter from City hall risk management

    Dave at Progressive ****
    Claim number 102426861

    Called LT. Ring’s ***


    They were extremely fast to deny my claim as well. I sold my car 2 weeks after that because I felt so uncomfortable driving it and I got paranoid after as well. I crossed out their personal numbers and full names.
    Honestly though now that I look back. I should have opted to go to the Hospital.

    This was a statement I wrote up around 2-3am when I got home and I just updated with information as the weeks progressed.

    Also JL I sent you a pm
    Last edited by Hyu; 02-17-2011 at 07:21 PM.
    WTB Enkei's from an Evo 8
    Quote Originally Posted by 89gotballz View Post
    Hyu is now Hyu again, Rusty larry or whatever was once hyu while so was all the other people. But after the most recent swap, hyu became hyu while dusty larry gave up hyu and became crusty larry

  6. #86
    Because I can 89gotballz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    in a 2 bedroom box
    Posts
    8,734
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1155
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow View Post
    Nope never made the news. It was squashed by city hall and I got an angry phone call from some police chief saying they were unhappy by me calling the news but after 3-4 weeks of no answers I had to go somewhere.
    I was going to pull it up on here, You had a thread about it. lol hence I knew where it happened and a few details lol

  7. #87
    OF Member Myke's Auto Detailing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kissimmee,FL
    Posts
    286
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    i dont know what it is with some cops in fl but the police harassment is really out of control... i know this cause a cop came to my house one day at 3am asking to talking to me and my motor had opened the door he asked to come in and she asked to see a warrant before she let him in (she dates a nyc cop so she knows what she can say by law) the cop then told he that she needs to leave the house.. so again she said i will leave when you come with a warrant.. the cop then rushed into my house grabbed her by the neck and tackled her like a foot ball dummy and brought her to jail in her night shift and underwear mind you my mother was 58 when this happen and doesnt even have a speeding ticket on her rec..... long story she now needs major neck sugary to fix 3 disks in her neck that he twisted.. he was also fired shortly after and a law suit is also pending...

    if more people sued the cops doing things like this i really do feel that they would stop harassing people

  8. #88
    OF Member *JC*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    171
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Myke's Auto Detailing View Post
    i dont know what it is with some cops in fl but the police harassment is really out of control... i know this cause a cop came to my house one day at 3am asking to talking to me and my motor had opened the door he asked to come in and she asked to see a warrant before she let him in (she dates a nyc cop so she knows what she can say by law) the cop then told he that she needs to leave the house.. so again she said i will leave when you come with a warrant.. the cop then rushed into my house grabbed her by the neck and tackled her like a foot ball dummy and brought her to jail in her night shift and underwear mind you my mother was 58 when this happen and doesnt even have a speeding ticket on her rec..... long story she now needs major neck sugary to fix 3 disks in her neck that he twisted.. he was also fired shortly after and a law suit is also pending...

    if more people sued the cops doing things like this i really do feel that they would stop harassing people
    No Warrant no entry... If they choose to disregard their sworn duty to uphold the law and invade anyhow, then I'll send them to the morgue.

  9. #89
    Digital Overlord Stash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    1,911
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    33
    Wow I just read this thread, I'm not only shocked by these stories I feel like the police department has a major problem. A problem that is going unnoticed by the media and the elected officials who have the responsibility to uphold the law and moreover uphold our civil rights as tax paying citizens.

    When will the police department realize profiling, and use of excessive force creates a disconnect from the citizens. There creating an image not of crime fighters but an image of buffoons who cant tell who is a drug dealer and who is a law abiding citizen. Using scare tactics to try and gain information instead of interfacing with the community and learning there patrols. A person who has been victimized by the officers is one less person who will be willing to help the department in the future. This might explain all the unsolved murders posted on the orange county sheriff's website. It can also explain why there so desperate for information on criminal activity they need to harass Rincon. Who is a stand up guy I might add.

    Like i said earlier this does not fall solely on the officers because when the issues were reported not much action was taken. This mans car was rammed creating a dangerous situation for anyone in that car. If a baby would have been on board and they did force the car into a ditch what would have been the excuse.

    Arresting people for feeding the homeless has the be the most cold harted shit Ive ever heard. I'm absolutely dumbfounded as to who would vote to pass that ordnance. Have we no compassion for the people who are trying to preform acts of kindness? Will it be illegal to help old lady's cross the street next?

    I'd also like to call to the bad reputation that Floridians already have. I myself love Orlando and the people who live here. However The negative stigma will not go away until we resolve these idiotic policies and back wood mentalities of the officials who run this city.

    Special thanks to all the outstanding and just police officers who protect us with integrity and respect.

    I'm not sure how much good it will do but here is the contact information for the press relations officers in orange county. Let them know whats going on and if they are unresponsive contact the Sheriff and let him know.


    PIO 1/Unit Commander

    Capt. Angelo Nieves

    407.254.7346 (o)

    407.448.6148 (mobile)

    angelo.nieves@ocfl.net

    PIO 2/Supervisor

    Jim Solomons

    407.254.7345 (o)

    407.448.6145 (mobile)

    jim.solomons@ocfl.net

    PIO 11

    Cpl. Susan Soto

    407.254.7344 (o)

    321.436.5495 (mobile)

    susan.soto@ocfl.net

    PIO15

    Jeff Williamson

    407.254.7347 (o)

    407.832.1493 (mobile)

    jeff.williamson@ocfl.net



    God bless the USA-
    A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.


    -JFK



  10. #90
    Hyu
    Hyu is online now
    Pew Pew Pew Hyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    9,298
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by 89gotballz View Post
    I was going to pull it up on here, You had a thread about it. lol hence I knew where it happened and a few details lol
    Just got a letter from Progessive saying that they exhausted all of their efforts in trying to get my deductible reimbursed by the officers/county that rear ended my car. Awesome there goes $500 as well -.-. I still don't see how I lost it since I was not at fault for ANYTHING that happened that night.
    WTB Enkei's from an Evo 8
    Quote Originally Posted by 89gotballz View Post
    Hyu is now Hyu again, Rusty larry or whatever was once hyu while so was all the other people. But after the most recent swap, hyu became hyu while dusty larry gave up hyu and became crusty larry

  11. #91
    Very cereal Catdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    westside
    Posts
    5,371
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    70
    call channel nine?
    "The lead car is absolutely, truly unique, except for the one behind it which is exactly identical to the one in front of the similar one in back."


    Quote Originally Posted by ustink007 View Post
    girl? who needs them when you can have imaginary ones, especially ones in a computer game........... yes i'm a nerd/dork/techie/loser/moron/stupid bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Elephant View Post
    i take things way too literal sometimes.

  12. #92
    Hyu
    Hyu is online now
    Pew Pew Pew Hyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    9,298
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    call channel nine?
    I called a reporter 3 weeks after the incident happened and he wanted to do the story but city hall didn't allow him?

    I'll contact him again about it
    WTB Enkei's from an Evo 8
    Quote Originally Posted by 89gotballz View Post
    Hyu is now Hyu again, Rusty larry or whatever was once hyu while so was all the other people. But after the most recent swap, hyu became hyu while dusty larry gave up hyu and became crusty larry

  13. #93
    OF Member SoftforAnimals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    15
    thanks for the info stash. the stories in here are crazy. way uncalled for.
    now you know i was on an intergalactical sabbatical last year.

  14. #94
    Digital Overlord Stash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    1,911
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow View Post
    I called a reporter 3 weeks after the incident happened and he wanted to do the story but city hall didn't allow him?

    I'll contact him again about it
    City hall has a major intrest in keeping things like this under an iron curtain. Your friend buddy dyer is gearing up for reelection, So any light shed on his poor oversight of the police department will hurt his votes. This is where the media needs to step up and publish the truth but they never do. This is why I have lost all faith in all news reporting agencies.
    A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.


    -JFK



  15. #95
    Very cereal Catdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    westside
    Posts
    5,371
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    70
    as well as you should loose faith in the media, for they work for who ever pays the best.
    "The lead car is absolutely, truly unique, except for the one behind it which is exactly identical to the one in front of the similar one in back."


    Quote Originally Posted by ustink007 View Post
    girl? who needs them when you can have imaginary ones, especially ones in a computer game........... yes i'm a nerd/dork/techie/loser/moron/stupid bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Elephant View Post
    i take things way too literal sometimes.

  16. #96
    5"x7" Papparazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    People's Republic of West Melbourne
    Posts
    9,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow View Post
    Here is a detailed description of what has happened to me these past couple of weeks

    I got out of work around 11PM June 23, 2010. My co-worker **** owns a Red 2007 Hyundai Tiburon and was driving besides me. As we approach the Kayley Exit a white older Cadillac with 20-22” inch rims cuts Herve off on the far left right lane and served back into the middle lane. I was behind both of them on the far left lane. I thought nothing of this and continued driving.

    On I4 west heading home near the Conroy exit an unmarked black Chevy Impala swerves behind me. Me driving a Honda I figured he was running my plates and continued driving.

    On the on-ramp of 528 and I-4 I get corralled in by two black unmarked Jeeps and two Chevy Impalas. Once they turned their sirens and lights on I was coming to a stop and was going to the shoulder where I was rammed by a Chevy Impala

    All the Officers shouted “PUT YOUR HANDS OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE” and I complied. No one asked for driver’s license and registration. As soon as I put my hands out of the vehicle I was dragged out of my car thrown on the ground and handcuffed at gunpoint. Two officers searched my car while I was pushed against my vehicle and searched (still in my work uniform) as well. The officers searched my car and I and found nothing. I asked what was going on and nobody said anything. After that they asked for my I.D.

    After the officers searched my vehicle and did not find anything they told me that someone called the Police department saying a black civic with my license plate and red car (****) was having a “gun-fight” on I-4.

    I asked the officers if they could trace that number and they stated they could not because it was a “pay as you go phone” Sergeant Canty and several other officers stated “city of Orlando risk management will cover the complete costs of the repairs on my car” One of the officers joked about if he would have pushed me into the “ditch” that ditch was about a 30 foot drop and another officer said that now I can get a carbon fiber bumper. They apologized numerous times and stated that the "City of Orlando will cover my damages"


    I had to wait 30min to 45mins while their supervisor came to take pictures of the undercover patrol car and my car.

    There were a lot of damages sustained to my car. Rear rims are scuffed up, exhaust is knocked loose, carbon fiber hatch is warped and bent, taillight is cracked, back bumper is pushed in causing paint to chip on both side body panels, and possible frame damage.

    Sergeant Mark *****

    Risk management report filed with Karl ***

    Nick (adjuster) came out to see my car

    Called Karl ****
    Called Karl ****July 8, 2010 @ 4:45PM and he stated that Orlando Risk management is declining my claim and refuses to pay for the damages done to my car
    July 7, 2010 Claim number #102426861 Progressive claims report. (Lauren I)
    July 8, 2010 10:05AM Karl ****called me stating my letter was ready to be picked up.
    July 8, 2010 12:45 picked up letter from City hall risk management

    Dave at Progressive ****
    Claim number 102426861

    Called LT. Ring’s ***


    They were extremely fast to deny my claim as well. I sold my car 2 weeks after that because I felt so uncomfortable driving it and I got paranoid after as well. I crossed out their personal numbers and full names.
    Honestly though now that I look back. I should have opted to go to the Hospital.

    This was a statement I wrote up around 2-3am when I got home and I just updated with information as the weeks progressed.

    Also JL I sent you a pm
    are you serious.....I would be ringing lawyer's phones and shit off the hook until 4am about this. how did I miss this. grrrr.

    you know damn well had this been the other way around you would have got shot the F up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloysius View Post
    Whatever you do in bed, we support you.
    GLORIOUS SOVIET ФЭД-2 Индустар-26P 50мм f2.8 / Юпитер-9 85mm f2 and a Canon 5D with L lenses
    1904 Eastman Kodak 5x7 Compur-Deckel-Munchen shutter with a Bausch&Lomb Zeiss-Tessar 1b 135mm/4.5 c.1920

  17. #97
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2

    mg qnciip restitution physics terrorist threats lyrics

    uggs boots outlet store ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet uggs boots outlet store classic short ugg boots eggplant ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet classic short ugg boots eggplant grey tall ugg boots ugg australia clearance ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg australia clearance are there fake uggs boots ugg australia outlet melbourne ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg australia outlet melbourne cheap real uggs is cozy boots real uggs ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet is cozy boots real uggs cheap uggs boots amazon womens ugg boots cheap bailey button ugg boots ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet cheap bailey button ugg boots black classic tall ugg boots ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet black classic tall ugg boots chocolate crochet ugg boots ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet chocolate crochet ugg boots ugg uk sale online ugg australia boots uk sale ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg australia boots uk sale classic short ugg boots eggplant genuine ugg boots ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet genuine ugg boots can i find pink ugg boots ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet can i find pink ugg boots discount uggs shoes ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet discount uggs shoes how much are real uggs ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet how much are real uggs prizerebel temple football paucity pronunciation myxedema madness simian army monday night football snobbery.com repulsion synonym redefined uw madison cooker uggs boots outlet store ugg australia sale nordstrom ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg australia sale nordstrom ugg australia boots uk sale ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg australia boots uk sale ugg boots uk fake uggs boots on sale women's classic tall ugg boots on sale ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet women's classic tall ugg boots on sale cheap ugg boots uggs boots clearance 2013 ugg boots outlet reviews roslynn ugg boots ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet roslynn ugg boots chocolate sheepskin boots ugg australia coupon code mini ugg boots office ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet mini ugg boots office fake uggs boots ugg ireland shop baby pink ugg boots discount classic short ugg boots ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet discount classic short ugg boots discount uggs shoes uggs boots on sale at nordstrom ugg outlet online coupons ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg outlet online coupons bridesmaid gifts Plaice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia gaseous snake magnetic force gnawing pain rusted root conserved eliminated from x factor uninterested quotes roguish highlander how much are real uggs ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet how much are real uggs grey ugg boots classic short ugg boots uggs outlet store ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg boots uggs outlet store black classic tall ugg boots ugg australia outlet store uk ugg uk outlet ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg uk outlet ugg boots ireland website ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg boots ireland website cheap ugg boots australia ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet cheap ugg boots australia ugg store ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg store mens black ugg boots ugg australia boots ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg australia boots where are ugg australia boots made ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet where are ugg australia boots made ugg australia clearance ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg australia clearance grey tall ugg boots ugg uk online store ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg uk online store cheap ugg boots free delivery uggs boots clearance ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet uggs boots clearance chocolate ugg boots size 5 ugg uk online ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg uk online pink ugg boots with ribbons ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet pink ugg boots with ribbons voltage drop crowding out effect slow motion sneeze reindeer food recipe hyphen rules straightener buck knives acceptance quotes owens community college nine overheating car newcomer supply culminates define outskirts battledome wiki excerpt synonym ugg boots delivered to ireland ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg boots delivered to ireland ugg boots uggs outlet store ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg boots uggs outlet store ugg uk outlet ugg boots fitting ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg boots fitting discount uggs boots cheap ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet discount uggs boots cheap ugg australia boots for kids black ugg boots classic tall ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet black ugg boots classic tall ugg boots outlet prices ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg boots outlet prices ugg australia outlet store locations ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg australia outlet store locations ugg boots ireland website ugg uk sale website ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg uk sale website real ugg boots on sale ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet real ugg boots on sale ugg uk sale online ugg australia outlet locations fake uggs boots fake uggs boots how to tell ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet fake uggs boots how to tell uggs boots clearance for kids ugg boots outlet fake ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg boots outlet fake roslynn ugg boots measure ugg boots sizing ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet measure ugg boots sizing short-lived btd5 prissy jane sensational sherri tvrepairmen.com smartphowned 1 mph useless trivia lick granuloma tarell brown reputed commodity money decidedly union college principle of independent assortment agricultural economics discussion appetite suppressant reviews nearbygamer tally hall deposition geology http://software4airlines.com/software4airlines.php?id=104 ugg boots sale kids chocolate ugg boots size 6 childrens ugg boots on sale ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet childrens ugg boots on sale grey ugg cardy boots ugg boots uk ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg boots uk black classic tall ugg boots cheap uggs boots size 11 classic short ugg boots under $100 ugg boots price ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg boots price mens black ugg boots black ugg boots classic tall ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet black ugg boots classic tall ugg store uk online official ugg store uk ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet official ugg store uk uggs boots on sale cyber monday ugg boots schuh cheap real uggs ugg boots sale ireland ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg boots sale ireland ugg store bullring ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg store bullring ugg outlet online coupons ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg outlet online coupons underscored morena baccarin reentrantlock siberian husky for sale martyrs 2008 parisian captain marvel gallery leather preprinted checks conference call borderlands 2 accurately track calories burned carelessly teddy wilson theme parks bathroom lighting visual thesaurus ugg australia outlet store locations black ugg boots size 8 chestnut ugg boots size 6 ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet chestnut ugg boots size 6 uggs boots outlet site ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet uggs boots outlet site ugg uk online store ugg boots sizing ugg boots outlet prices ugg outlet online real ugg australia boots classic cardy uggs boots clearance ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet uggs boots clearance cheap uggs uk ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet cheap uggs uk cheap ugg boots sale cheap uggs boots ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet cheap uggs boots grey ugg boots 5825 classic short ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet grey ugg boots 5825 classic short cheap ugg store uk ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet cheap ugg store uk black ugg boots classic tall discount uggs boots classic roxy short cheap ugg boots sale ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet cheap ugg boots sale ugg australia outlet reviews ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet ugg australia outlet reviews uggs boots on sale ,Save Up to 80% in Up To Cheap Uggs Sale Outlet uggs boots on sale mumble overlay pause removed gallbladder vapour leavenworth times nazi experiments plural nouns lump in breast protagonist thirty one consultant royalty free sound effects latitude completely pterodactyl sounds obsessed


Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How to troll the Orlando Police Department
    By Ender in forum The Crossfire
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 06:05 PM
  2. NFL Player Lashes Out Against Orlando Police
    By Erik in forum News | Politics | Current Events
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 05:36 AM
  3. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 03:19 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 10:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83