Page 1 of 73 12341151 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool NBA Mother F***ing Playoffs!!!

Its that time again who u got

Coming out the east.....

Im a magic fan thats my team Love them been there for the bad and ugly times first and formost I'd like to throw that out there!!...lol

But Cleveland is looking SOLID the only thing with them is against the TOP teams in the NBA they struggle on the road which yes they do have homecourt thru the playoff in the east(right now) and they will hold that top spot. Another thing that I see as a "bump" in their road to the finals looks like they will be matched up with detroit in the first round and I know the pistons aren't having a great season but they can be a very dangerous team in the playoffs I dont think anyone wants to see them in the playoffs had they kept Billups (stupid ass trade for AI if you ask me) I'd write them into the eastern conferance finals. Lucky for the eastern confrenece hes in denver.

Boston...I dont think they are going to repeat there was questions last year about them and they proved everyone wrong but right now they are not healthy and w/o the heart of the team being there (garnett) being there i dont see them making it to the finals I predict they get knocked off in the semi's

Orlando if they didn't reply on the 3pt line as much i would have them in the conferance finals but they could be out in the semis as well if they can dominate the paint which they are very capable about i can see them in the conferance finals im optimistic about them im ready to have my heart broken or my dream come tru of seeing them in the Finals..lol

West....

Lakers... nuff said Bynum is back and hes playing solid as long as he can stay away from injury Lakers to the finals and Winning the title..

Sleeper team IMO Portland they are young enough to not realize how much damage they can do and if greg oden came bring some solid and effencent mins off the bench Portland can do some damage...

Spurs w/o mano i see a semi final elimination...

First round match ups i cant wait to see?

Alanta and Miami i expect that to be a great series

Cleveland and Detroit...always a fun series to watch

As far as the west wont know till we are closer to sunday to see what the match ups are

Dever and Mavs could be good...

Portland and Houston would be another good one too..

Some insight on how i see things playing out feel free to add to the conversation and give your picks
    S2000

Rod
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if the lakers dont take it all this year im biting someone
    formely known as: GTfreak

http://www.myspace.com/4404467

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If bynum is healty the whole way thru.....you wont have to bite anyone...lol
    S2000

OF Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lakers vs. cleveland i'd expect to see in the finals. two very dominant teams
    aka The BeatUpDub

Quote Originally Posted by Clay
    "he only beats me cuz he loves me"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to see how cleveland does in the playoffs they struggle with playing the tops teams on the road which might not be a factor w/ the magic and celtics but the lakers beat them at home w/o bynum and Orlando was close to beating them on their home floor but i'd def have them penciled in the eastern conferance finals
    S2000

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alot of good games this weekends and upsets... too bad the Magic fell on the wrong side of one of those!

Lakers looked good so did cleveland but the magic that was just an embarassment to every magic fan to blow an 18 point lead to the 76er's. I really hope they come back and dominate the rest of the series the magic players talk about how the league doesn't respect them as a top team....Well Sunday's game is the reason with dwight howard no excuse why you can hold a F-ing lead!!!!

Portland disappointed me really did maybe they are not ready to be one of the best in the west.

Nuggets looked good Billups took over that game.

Celtics look lost without KG and are playing like they are scared of the bulls Rose put it on them the ROOKIE 36 point 11 rebounds... Game 2 is tonight lets see how that plays out if the bulls win then i cant see the celtics coming back after dropping two home games? No way

Dallas and Spurs this is going to be a 7 game series I dont think Dallas winning is an upset over the spurs.

Heat got rocked by the hawks i was expecting a closer game and Wade got no love in the ATL he has to come back strong he looked a lil rusty out there last night.
    S2000

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so far i am happy with the playoff games. very interesting and keep my ucf finals stress in low key. Other than the beat downs some teams have delivered most games have been kinda close or back and forth.
    I'm angry..I think something is burning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Magic are getting on my last *#%#($(*#)$ nerve!!! Play like you want to win...FAGS!

**im pissed right now**

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just watched what happened in the magic's game!!!!!! wtf are they doing?!?!?!?! yes they are getting in my nerves to man. =/

Rod
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    magic always choke in the playoffs, they could win 70 games and they would still choke
    formely known as: GTfreak

http://www.myspace.com/4404467

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am very disappointed in the Magics =/
    how is it possible for a team to keep doing the same crap over and over. Winning by 10+ in the 4th and losing the game or having a close win?!?!?! they are not hitting the 3's but keep shooting them like crazy uggghhhh oh well
    FOK yea Turkoglu hitsw the 3 at last second!! im still angry at the team though. they should have blasted Philly already

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah turkoglu hit that last 3 outa nowhere to win the game cause they were missing them 3's like crazy had me nervous for a lil while but **** they still get me angry on how they play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexd15 View Post
    yeah turkoglu hit that last 3 outa nowhere to win the game cause they were missing them 3's like crazy had me nervous for a lil while but **** they still get me angry on how they play.

I'm happy the won, but they have to play better.

PS- I still see some people saying "Magics" lol!!! It's "Magic". Not plural.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sr20det240sx View Post
    I'm happy the won, but they have to play better.

PS- I still see some people saying "Magics" lol!!! It's "Magic". Not plural.
    I am happy they won too lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    King James ..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL View Post
    King James ..........
    is the only All Star I know who air balls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cleveland is looking really good!

Best series so far is Bulls and Celtics 3 out of the 4 games have come down to the last shot great series can;t wait for game 5.

The Magic....thats my team and all you can do is give the 76er's credit but remeber last year they did the same to the pistons thru the first 4 games of the series in the first round. The magic haven't choked they would have to lose the series for that to happen. Why do the magic keep shooting 3's? because thats the teams' style shoot threes once they start going in and the opposing team start playing D on the preimiter shoots they throw it down to howard in the paint.

Hedo was slacking in this series after last night i think that he gets some of his swagger back in his game. the 76er's wont recover from this lose IMO. I still expect the magic to end this in 6

in the west.. Lakers and nuggets look good Im very disappointed in the Trail blazers i thought they play better but they are young maybe they come back from a 3-1 on the rockets..
    S2000

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Magic are playing with no passion what-so ever. It seems they are content with their decent record in the regular season. Notice how when Philly was on that scoring run at the end of the game, Alston just kept walking up the ball slowly, not matching their pace.

it sucked because by the time they got into their offense there was like 7-9 seconds left on shot clock, that is not giving howard enough time to work his magic in the low post.

Hopefully Hedo got his swagger back we are gonna need him all game not just late in 4th. But hitting a shot like tht its hard not to get a little confidence back. Even though he had like 20 points that night he played like he was a fat ugly girl around a bunch of supermodels, no confidence and had his head down all game.
    Went from low n slow to high and slower

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Philly was just getting hot at the right time, we were resting towards the end and hit a little slump, but the way we manage to pull out the win last night showed we are getting our swagger back by winning on the road and get back to our winning ways.

Last night was a must win for us to win the series. GO MAGIC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTF?! If Howard gets suspended...so should Rondo.

Page 1 of 73 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread Information