User Tag List

Banned!!!!1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prohormone opinions

I've done a lot of research and it looks like with the proper post cycle treatment you're good. I actually took prohormones back in 2003 and didnt even know it but the gains were evident with no side effects. Anybody try a cycle lately?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nope
    Fortuna Favearet Fortibus

Courage is endurance for one moment more

Banned!!!!1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Useless and unhelpful answer. True story

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to see a picture of your haircut before I can take anything you say seriously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you mean supplements or steroids? Lol
    Haters gonna hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Make7upyours728 View Post
    The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan View Post
    No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Banned!!!!1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prohormones are not steroids. They enhance what you already have. Steroids add to what you have.

Banned!!!!1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I need to see a picture of your haircut before I can take anything you say seriously.
    Are you subtly asking if I have a blow out?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by reelop19 View Post
    Prohormones are not steroids. They enhance what you already have. Steroids add to what you have.
    if all you want to do is bump up your natural test take a serm

Banned!!!!1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Serm is the post cycle therapy to prohormones

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, you are 50% right.

Enjoy the read

Cutting Edge Muscle Forums!

Banned!!!!1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Link no worky. Just takes me to a login page. For now I will have to assume I am 100% right as opposed to 50%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by reelop19 View Post
    You are wrong and from it seems your a noob. Most prohormones out there DEPEDNING on the compound WILL convert to an active steroid once they enter your bloodstream. Some will give you the same benefits as the real thing but with more side effects. Skip the pro-hormones and do the real thing instead as it is safer and with less sides. Of course assuming that you know what you're doing. Taking the correct SERM for PCT, arimidex or letro during the cycle, liver supports and BP supports as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    if all you want to do is bump up your natural test take a serm
    A SERM is used for PCT(post cycle therapy) to bring your test levels back to normal AFTER a cycle since your estrogen levels are high from shutdown. A SERM can be used also as a anti-estrogen to prevent aromatization during a cycle so you don't get water retention, acne, gyno etc but Arimidex/letro is a better option. If you take it as a stand alone, you will NOT get gains as you would from a steroid/pro-hormone. It could help you cut fat and get leaner,increased libido, vascularity but as far as muscle and strength gains go they are minimal if any.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    deadmau5 is Right your better off just doing the real thing it is much safer and like he said running arimidex while on cycle cuts down on the waterweight. I only run letro when needed to counter estrogen sides/Gyno which it clears it up right away.

Running the proper anti-estrogens while on cycle and the doing your pct properly in a good cycle you can make really good gains depending on what you are going for.

I have cycled a few times I'm on my 4th cycle right now just running straight Test-E & Dbol

First cycle I ran TestE and EQ I had some good gains and EQ is almost the same as test so sides are not really present besides the regular acne and oily skin but EQ makes you Hungry as fuck which makes it hard being EQ is mostly used for a cutting cycle. (12 weeks)

Second Cycle I ran Test and EQ (12 weeks) Even though EQ Even though EQ should be ran for 14+ weeks.

Third Cycle I ran Test-E, Deca & Dbol. I ran the Dbol for about 4 weeks but it does put a strain on your liver since it has to pass through twice to be absorbed. I got pretty bad back pumps they call them in my lower back from taking it but it's a managable pain. I gained a lot of mass from the cycle but also a lot of water weight but I lost that after the cycle ended so I was not worried about that.

Fourth Cycle I'm on now is just straight Test-E (Frontloaded)and Dbol but I cycle on and off the Dbol while on I do 2 weeks then 2 weeks off and I have not had any problems with back pumps. I lost a lot of fat in the cycles I have ran gained a lot of muscle and pushed past my physical limits I was stuck at for the longest time. So far this Cycle I have gained 15lbs and my size has increased at the same time got rid of a lot of fat and toned up more. Even though Dbol gives you that swollen effect and extra weight don't exect to keep all of it when you come off because you don't.

There are a lot of Pros to taking it but there are also cons. For me the Pros out weight the bad things. I'm not going to really touch on the pros because everyone knows what they are so I will touch on some of the Cons that I personally have had to deal with. I have gotten Cellulitis one time in my right delt from not cleaning the area properly and also an Abscess in my delt but both were completely my fault and I learned from my mistakes. Acne is managed by using an acne body wash so that is kept to a minimum, I have experienced moments of random depression and also moments of extreme anger and rage.

The Gear I take I have to cut it down with Filtered Grape seed oil otherwise I get a massive lump every single time because to much BB or BA is in it and it's overdosed. If I cut it then I have 0 problems.

Everyone is diff and it reacts diff with there body. Some don't believe in taking it some people do to each there own. If you are planning on taking it please do your research completely and don't start off on some crazy cycle mixing 4 diff types start off with just a Test cycle plus you feel less like a human pin cusion not pinning so many damn times a week. Glutes are the best area to use less veins and a big muscle, Delts are my second choice but depending on your muscle size max you can get into your delt is 2ml push it any further and you will have a massive lump it will hurt and you will also see some come back out after you remove the needle because it can't take that much.

PLEASE DON'T PM ME ASKING ME IF I CAN GET YOU GEAR LIKE A FEW USERS HAVE DONE THE LAST TIME I TALKED ABOUT STEROIDS. I'M NOT A DRUG DEALER AND MY SOURCE IS MY SOURCE. JUST LIKE I HAD TO FIND A SOURCE YOU CAN DO YOUR OWN FOOTWORK.
    Last edited by godzhand; 06-14-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm more then willing to answer questions and give advice but that is as far as I go on the topic.

Thread Information