User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OF Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who on this board watches CFB? I am very curious as there are those on the board that comment and support one team or another, which is fine, but know very little about players, coaches, schemes etc... about that team.

So what I would like to do is a roll call. Who here is a CFB fan and watches CFB? Here is the chance to show some love for your team.

:shades:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i do. go Gators. im rootin for 6-5 next season. ::no::
    Combat Camera

"If hate were people, I'd be China."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont even think UofF cheerleaders are pretty anymore.
    Combat Camera

OF Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta love Zook, He promises every recruit they will start. Here is a great quote from Devin Hester about playing at UF but later signing with UM. Zook says to Hester "You dont want to play at Miami, everyone there is an All-American" to which Hester responds "Well, if I am not good enough to play at Miami, then why do you want me"

Devin signed with UM and returned the opening kickoff for a TD in the 2003 game between the two teams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :bye: Right here!!! I blow off plans all the time cause games are on TV. But let me state this, I love CFB, but I don't care to much for the NFL. I do have my fav team and player in the NFL, but would much rather watch almost any CFB game. OK vs LSU is a bigger game to me (last years NC game) than watching the Super Bowl.

CFB is just more exciting to me. Knowing that they have something to prove to get to the next level and HAVING to give 100% on each play. Santana Moss knows he'll be there next season because of his contract.

And remember the name Kyle Write people.......remember it, write down, take a picture.......once Berlin does his usual negative touchdown to int ratio, #16 is gonna step in there and clean house!

Kyle Wright = Next Dorsey
    2007 Taffeta White Civic Si (K20Z3, FG215)

“There is no such thing as a no sale call. A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock, or he sells you on a reason he can’t. Either way, a sale is made, the only question is who’s going to close, you or him?”

Living in a Honda Sphere dropcivic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FSU! FSU!
    2007 Dodge ram hemi sport 4x4-superchips program, 125 shot of nitrous, airraid intake, 180 thermostat, banks exhaust
    1993 Honda civic HB-h22 and a little spray plus some other goodies-SOLD
    1989 ford mustang-powered by procharger

Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL View Post
    Ill smack the white back in her

OF Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love college ball... This time of the year drives me crazy with the anticipation of the upcoming season.
    Yeah, I'm that guy from Ohio.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strubbe
    I love college ball... This time of the year drives me crazy with the anticipation of the upcoming season.

Who's your fav team? Almost looks like either a USC/OK/FSU hat ya got on.
    2007 Taffeta White Civic Si (K20Z3, FG215)

“There is no such thing as a no sale call. A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock, or he sells you on a reason he can’t. Either way, a sale is made, the only question is who’s going to close, you or him?”

OF Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I follow CFB religiously. i'm a hardcore Georgia Bulldogs fan...i usually get to 4 or 5 games a year

I try to follow all aspects of the game, coaches, players, recruiting, stats, etc...

UGA should have a big year this year
    Livin' fo' the CITAAAAY

*Jay-Tizzle*

OF Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bulldogs fan: Who do you want as your starting QB, Shockley or Green? Also, how tall really is David Pollack. He is listed at 6-3' but I have heard he is more like 6-0 or 6-1 tops, can you confirm that by chance?

OF Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, Bulldogs fan, I love Jean-Gilles, I really wanted him at UM. I still cant believe he got out of Dade AND left the state of Florida to goto UGA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gators vs. Bulldogs = Worlds Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party
    and for some reason UGA is the only decent rival Zooker can beat. i dont get it.

on a side note, there was a decent column in the Orlando Sentinel sports page by Mike Bianchi, about Zook and the Gators.
    Combat Camera

OF Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SiBob
    Bulldogs fan: Who do you want as your starting QB, Shockley or Green? Also, how tall really is David Pollack. He is listed at 6-3' but I have heard he is more like 6-0 or 6-1 tops, can you confirm that by chance?
    I'm not sure of his exact height but I've met him before and he is (i'm guesstimating) around 6'3....plus he dropped 30 lbs this offseason and Coach Richt had to sit him out of the Spring G-Day scrimmage game because "it wasn't fair to the offense."

Yeah, Jean-Gilles is a big boy and he should have no excuse not to be an All American this year..we're glad to have him...I think the Canes have done just fine without him lol

I love David Greene as a quaterback..he should become the NCAA all time winningest QB this year passing Peyton Manning..he reads defenses better than anyone else I've seen at the college level and I think he should be on everyone's Heisman watch
    Livin' fo' the CITAAAAY

*Jay-Tizzle*

OF Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach1Cane

Haha, that's a hat from my high school... I don't really have a favorite team. It used to be FSU, but now I guess I'm going with UCF, though UCF isn't really a football school... Oh well. Maybe I should get a picture taken with my UCF hat on now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach1Cane

Haha, that's a hat from my high school... I don't really have a favorite team. It used to be FSU, but now I guess I'm going with UCF, though UCF isn't really a football school... Oh well. Maybe I should get a picture taken with my UCF hat on now.
    warning thread jack...

strubbe, any chance youre a reds fan?
    Combat Camera

OF Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, but they come second to the Marlins in my book (born in Dunedin, not a bandwagon follower)... I've always been a Fish fan.

I'm gonna try and make it to an upcoming home game (Reds) to see Jr. hit his 500th homerun. That is, if I can get some cash...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, but they come second to the Marlins in my book (born in Dunedin, not a bandwagon follower)... I've always been a Fish fan.

I'm gonna try and make it to an upcoming home game (Reds) to see Jr. hit his 500th homerun. That is, if I can get some cash...
    i was a reds fan 1st from when i lived in no KY. the fish werent around yet. but ive been a Marlins fan from opening day. born in miami. you a Dolphins fan?
    Combat Camera

OF Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TurnDemShytsUp
    Quote Originally Posted by SiBob
    I'm not sure of his exact height but I've met him before and he is (i'm guesstimating) around 6'3....plus he dropped 30 lbs this offseason and Coach Richt had to sit him out of the Spring G-Day scrimmage game because "it wasn't fair to the offense."

Yeah, Jean-Gilles is a big boy and he should have no excuse not to be an All American this year..we're glad to have him...I think the Canes have done just fine without him lol

I love David Greene as a quaterback..he should become the NCAA all time winningest QB this year passing Peyton Manning..he reads defenses better than anyone else I've seen at the college level and I think he should be on everyone's Heisman watch
    From what I have read in the preseason mags Pollack has dropped to the mid 260's. To me, that is where a rush end should be playing at and still hold up at the point of attack with 320lb Tackles. His speed is a great asset. Agree with Jean-Gilles.

UGA, if they can get by UF (more of a mental block if you ask me) they should run the table in the SEC. Good luck to you guys this season, and beat UF

OF Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I agree that UF is a mental problem for us...That should be a good game but the one I worry about the most is when LSU comes into Athens...

then again, there are no easy games in the SEC
    Livin' fo' the CITAAAAY

*Jay-Tizzle*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey the Gators are good as anybody if you count almost won. we had UM beat, but Zook blew it. had FSU beat, Zook blew it. i mean UofF was a decent team. the beat UGA and LSU. and im pretty sure we beat LSU in their house, where theyre supposedly unbeatable. but yeah i dunno, i think everyone in this thread has more football common sense than ron zook.
    Combat Camera

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information