User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

15Gs and unkn turbo....Willing to trade for a Rebuild/good turbo.

Ok so I have 4 turbos.

Volvo/Mitsubishi TD04 15G
    Has a block off plate where the CBV would be installed so its already set up to run with a BOV. It also has no Waste gate attached. so you will need to buy one. Its really clean, Has very little in and out movement and no side to side movement at all. Out of the TD04's this is probably the one in the best shape (as far as CHRA is concerned). I don't have the exhaust side on this one, but it shouldn't be hard to find.

Volvo/Mistubishi TD04 15G
    This one is currently on my Volvo running. Has ZERO MOVEMENT with 160K miles on it. Only issues is its leaking oil from the shaft seal. This one will include EVERYTHING. Wastegate... CBV, Intake and Exhaust. ETC ETC ETC.

Volvo/Mitsubishi td04 16T
    200,000+ miles on it. lots of movement, needs a rebuild BAD. This is the one I'm planning on keeping and would like to send off to be rebuilt. unless someone makes me a decent offer.

I'd be willing to TRADE both the 15G's for a Rebuild on my 16T. If your able to do rebuilds you have the ablity to make some money on these.

Mater power unknown turbo.....
    Someone gave it to me, to see if I could use it on my Volvo, the set up is totally wrong so I'm not going to use it. I don't know anything about it, but if you think you can use it shoot me an offer. the cold side says Air Reserch, but the rest of it says master power. someone told me it was a t3/t4 but I'm not sure about that as I'm not really a Turbo head, I just know what works on my car. It has no movement and looks like it was used for a very short time if at all. but I have no info on it.

A quick ebay search shows this....
    Master Power Turbo T3 60 Trim .63 A/R Masterpower | eBay
    which is what I think I have.

I'd be willing to Trade for a TD04 18T, or again upgrade/rebuild one of my other turbos to an 18T.

I'm on all the time so PM me, or post on here if interested. Also if anyone has any info on the 4th turbo feel free to post up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I've always had the opinion that if you knowingly break the law that at some point you'll get caught.

I was always taught to take my licks like a man. Apparently people on bikes cry like little girls.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PS I am also looking for a FMIC, and silicone connections for 2.25 intake pipes.
    I've always had the opinion that if you knowingly break the law that at some point you'll get caught.

I was always taught to take my licks like a man. Apparently people on bikes cry like little girls.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PS anyone who isn't sure, the Volvo 15G is the same as a Mitsibuishi one, just re badged.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can't do a rebuild I'll do $75 on each of the 15G's Come on I know someone has to need them...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered the rebuild kit for my 16t, gonna do it myself if it goes well I will be selling these at a "rebuilt" price. if you need a turbo now is the time.

BUMP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All turbos sold except the Mater power one... Anyone interested???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much for the master power??

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seriously? sending PM.

Thread Information