Living in a Honda Sphere dropcivic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    All show no go.
    Sounds like your life
    2007 Dodge ram hemi sport 4x4-superchips program, 125 shot of nitrous, airraid intake, 180 thermostat, banks exhaust
    1993 Honda civic HB-h22 and a little spray plus some other goodies-SOLD
    1989 ford mustang-powered by procharger

Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL View Post
    Ill smack the white back in her

Ric
    OF Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a lot of showing and going in my life. So much you like to poke at it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hardly, nothing in your life makes me wish i was in your shoes. You are a fake and a wannabe.
    2007 Dodge ram hemi sport 4x4-superchips program, 125 shot of nitrous, airraid intake, 180 thermostat, banks exhaust

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    how do you like the BRZ? My only real complaint was I wished they used the STi's 2.5 turbo. Other Than that, really nice car. Great shifting 6sp manual, smooth power, tight chassis. Overall, great daily driver. Sound system sucked but maybe I didn't drive one with the higher end one. In my head my 1st mods would have been some toyo R888's and 16g turbo. If you get that car to about 400hp. It would be perfect.
    I love it. It's not a muscle car by any means but it's quicker than people think, just doesn't explode with power. 250rwhp is sweet spot for this chassis. With the really short gearing and reltively light chassis, it would be jmore than sufficient. The NA bolt cars putting down 205rwhp run high 13s and low 14s. For a pure handling car, that's enough. I'll finish the Z28 if I want huge power off of the line.

The BRZ/FR-S is a joke. Stock for stock my grandma 2010 328i BMW is faster in the 1/4mi and pulls more G's in the skidpad. Such a waste of a car. All show no go.
    You, sir, are the only joke here. If you want to highway roll like a Toyota *JZ car, yes, this car sucks. All I can say is bring your grandma car to any skidpad you want vs my stock BRZ and we'll see :) They have crappy tires for a reason. Tires are the easiest mod to a car anyway. That's all thee car lacks stock. And I'm okay with DDing and racing a car that runs 14.7. Car needs bolt ons and a tune to drop nearly a second if I gave a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by TEDDER1 View Post
    Hello,

I'm the guy who walked up on you while you were sucking some guy's protein straw in your car. My friends don't believe me, so I need to get some pics of you off of your myspace.

Ps what you were doing with your lips was amazing.

Henry, the guy in the red camaro next to you.

Ric
    OF Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not knocking your choice of automobile to own, I just don't understand how toyota/suburu created a car to look like a race car and handle worse than a base model family car on shitty run flat tires. That's just embarrassing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It handles better than nearly anything on the market, it's tires do suck though. Bad tires do not mean bad handling. Mine is pulling 1.15G (the most recent data logged at the first national race of the year) on stock springs on street tires :)

And the car is feared on transition heavy courses as it transitions better than every other car in its class (370z, 350z, NC MX5, RX8, MR2 Turbo, Gen1 Boxster, any many others).

These retarded wanna-be drifters are why the car comes with low grip tires. Everyone wants to be a drift king and this car will make you feel like one stock with those tires.
    Hello,

I'm the guy who walked up on you while you were sucking some guy's protein straw in your car. My friends don't believe me, so I need to get some pics of you off of your myspace.

Ric
    OF Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    It handles better than nearly anything on the market, it's tires do suck though. Bad tires do not mean bad handling. Mine is pulling 1.15G (the most recent data logged at the first national race of the year) on stock springs on street tires :)

And the car is feared on transition heavy courses as it transitions better than every other car in its class (370z, 350z, NC MX5, RX8, MR2 Turbo, Gen1 Boxster, any many others).

These retarded wanna-be drifters are why the car comes with low grip tires. Everyone wants to be a drift king and this car will make you feel like one stock with those tires.
    I wouldn't put a 370/350z/RX8/MR2/MX5/Boxster in a class of anything but junk ass crap cars. That's not saying much. How does it do against a Lotus Elise, a car actually made to handle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The purpose of class racing is foreign to ric

Ric
    OF Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what class racing is, but if the BRZ is such an amazing car it shouldn't be put in the bucket with shit cars. I would think the direct competitor for the BRZ would be the Elise. No?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just incase anyone cares the infield is paved now at osw.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't put a 370/350z/RX8/MR2/MX5/Boxster in a class of anything but junk ass crap cars. That's not saying much. How does it do against a Lotus Elise, a car actually made to handle.
    If you're so jaded to consider all of those "junk ass crap cars", I don't envy your driving experiences. RX8, MR2, MX-5 and Boxsters are excellent driving cars and great handling (I said driving, let's ignore the RX8's motor issues).

Of course it doesn't handle like an Elise, that is a sole-purpose built car, at much higher price tag. I'd love an Elise but at mid to high 20s for a used car that has crazy high repair bills for the most minor damages, I'm just not going to do it. It gets classed 3 classes higher for a reason (where it competes with C6 Z06s)
    Hello,

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What day is the AutoX? I don't recall raining cars and dogs today.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was yesterday, but I haven been on here for a few days. Deland April 27th is the next open one
    Hello,

OF Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mr henry we both know tires make all the diff.

I have new tires and i'm sure i can pull well over 1.15g.

looking forward to events at osw. I'm not one to hang out with these autocross geeks who think they are professional race car drivers and like to stand around in the sun and wait for cones to get knocked over.
    92 Talon TSi AWD e-85, dsmlink...2013 best 13.9@101
    2011 Subaru STI sedan auto-x MONSTER

Ric
    OF Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might go give it a go around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information