0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NFSLancerRA View Post
    Uh oh, did I rustle a few Jimmies?
    My jimmy needs rustled :-(
    Haters gonna hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Make7upyours728 View Post
    The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan View Post
    No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basically, UCF area is going to be your best bet. I can't imagine that this time of year is tremendously fun, but I have had some good times out there. I remember Scoop's and Liquid Cellar (not sure if they are even still there). It seems to me that a friend of mine used to work at Daveney's, but that tends to be an older crowd. When I was in my teenage years, I used to have good times out at Universal Citywalk. I distinctly remember finger blasting a blonde chick from Canada in the bathroom at the Groove many years ago. Again, I have no idea if people still go down there or not. I rate girls on a 1 to 4 scale, and both times that I went I found at least a few 4's.

My scale (for reference):

4). 9 or 10 on most scales, basically gorgeous.
    3). Adequate for intent and purpose, nothing special. (I would say that 65% of my LTR's have fallen into this category; great personality, perhaps, but something brings the score down.)
    2). Inconsistent with intent and purpose (Jail-bait and but-her-face falls into this category)
    1). Irrelevant in all regards.
    New Members: Recommended Reading Materials

interesting facts most time when someone write an interesting fact that fact isn't that interesting
    that the op is intelligent which we discovered to be not true

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
    If you want to be truly successful in life, a degree is not the only option. In fact, I know far more successful people, making well into 6 digits a year, who do not have a degree than I know making the same money with a degree. Conversely, I know many people with degrees (AA, AS, BA, BS, MS) who aren't working in the career field their degree is in OR, are working a job which doesn't require a degree because they make more money that way. Waitresses and bartenders with 4 year degrees and crap.
    Basically, just a BS or BA (other than in an Engineering field) means nothing, anymore. It may qualify you to be a manager at some retail store, but that tends to be about it. Again, technical degrees (like in Graphic Design, for instance) do not fall into this category. There are MANY millionaires in my neighborhood. Only two don't hold higher education degrees. One is a professional baseball player (no I will not say who it is). The other was the luckiest real-estate developer alive. There are several construction contractors around these parts with massive net worths, but they all studied for years in one way or another (most inherited family businesses). So in an answer to your question, sure, you can get by without a degree. However, it takes 10,000 hours to become a professional, no matter what or where you study.
    New Members: Recommended Reading Materials

interesting facts most time when someone write an interesting fact that fact isn't that interesting
    that the op is intelligent which we discovered to be not true

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NFSLancerRA View Post
    Basically, UCF area is going to be your best bet. I can't imagine that this time of year is tremendously fun, but I have had some good times out there. I remember Scoop's and Liquid Cellar (not sure if they are even still there). It seems to me that a friend of mine used to work at Daveney's, but that tends to be an older crowd. When I was in my teenage years, I used to have good times out at Universal Citywalk. I distinctly remember finger blasting a blonde chick from Canada in the bathroom at the Groove many years ago. Again, I have no idea if people still go down there or not. I rate girls on a 1 to 4 scale, and both times that I went I found at least a few 4's.

My scale (for reference):

4). 9 or 10 on most scales, basically gorgeous.
    3). Adequate for intent and purpose, nothing special. (I would say that 65% of my LTR's have fallen into this category; great personality, perhaps, but something brings the score down.)
    2). Inconsistent with intent and purpose (Jail-bait and but-her-face falls into this category)
    1). Irrelevant in all regards.
    Awesome, yeah I think I'll check out the UCF area, today is my birthday fyi MUAHAHAHA! Thanks for all the posts. I'll try not to kill my liver :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tinder
    Quote Originally Posted by QBANBOY407 View Post
    i guess theres no american dream :'(
    It was better in Cuba
    Quote Originally Posted by slim240sx View Post
    U sir have never had my meat on your grill :-)

Ric
    OF Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can tell you the best place in Orlando to meet girls is at Cowboys. Always has been, always will be. Hands down. No questions asked. Avoid anything "downtown" you will not meet women just instagram hoes that think they are models.

UCF bars are fine for your age of 21. Plenty of stupid girls that wanna bang.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    I can tell you the best place in Orlando to meet girls is at Cowboys. Always has been, always will be. Hands down. No questions asked. Avoid anything "downtown" you will not meet women just instagram hoes that think they are models.

UCF bars are fine for your age of 21. Plenty of stupid girls that wanna bang.
    Probably the most accurate and highest quality post I've ever seen from you.
    1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - A bad decision.
    1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - T-boned by the OCSO, "making a difference" - you made one all right...

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - Transfer case wreckage and a resulting crash.

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - Real life Millennium Falcon.
    Jackstand Racing League

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slowAWD View Post
    Probably the most accurate and highest quality post I've ever seen from you.
    Hey! You! Yeah, you! Shut the fuck up! N stuff.
    Haters gonna hate.
    The nurse swabbed my inner thighs, shaft, sack & even my taint with betadine and now my whole crotch looks like I was on the jersey shore. It was cold and kinda tickled. No arousal to report
    No offences but I dont believe being a dj is that much differnt then sucking 50 dicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! You! Yeah, you! Shut the fuck up! N stuff.
    Love you too.
    1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - T-boned by the OCSO, "making a difference" - you made one all right...

Jackstand Racing League

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol. It was a "don't praise Ric" statement, not an actual fuck you statement.
    Haters gonna hate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol. It was a "don't praise Ric" statement, not an actual fuck you statement.
    Gotcha. Don't feed the troll. Noted.

Jackstand Racing League

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make yourself a website with a big picture of your face and random information about yourself, then pass out flyers to all the pretty girls you see downtown or in the mall that direct them to your website. Trust me, it works bruh. Can't go into the game unprepared.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also you have to bang a few ugly chicks and work your way up. Gotta learn to crawl before you walk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information