Thread: Mind = blown

Ric
    OF Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mind = blown

As I was searching for my original username's join date I ran into a welcome post by a girl I hooked up with for almost a year back in 2009-10. I had no idea she was on OF. We were really close. Always together.

Turns out she's been an OF member since 2004 AND CLOSE FRIENDS WITH MY EX WIFE THE WHOLE TIME. WHAT THE FUCK?!

That's some deep shit. She was the first chick I hooked up with when I moved out and unofficially ended the marriage thinking she was just a chick that nobody knew. She knew the whole time. She knew everything CAUSE SHE WAS FRIENDS with Taylor and never mentioned it to me. What the fuck. What the fuck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ric nobody gives a fuck.
    White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!

I'm to drunk to taste this chicken

Ric
    OF Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    then don't read my sub :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I rather shit on your thread and remind you we don't give a fuck ;)
    White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got a section because you're a sideshow, and this is your stage to parade your facade of a life. No one gives a fuck whether you post or not.
    current: 2009 & 2010 Chicago Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon, 2009 & 2010 Daytona Beach 1/2 Marathon, 2010 Tampa Bay Gasparilla 1/2 Marathon, 2010 & 2012 Women's Running Magazine St. Petersburg 1/2 Marathon, 2012 Women's Running Magazine Bloomington 1/2 Marathon
    upcoming: 2015 Disney Princess Half Marathon
    My Walthers: P99 40S&W, PPK 32ACP, P1 9mm, P5 9mm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mach1steve View Post
    You got a section because you're a sideshow, and this is your stage to parade your facade of a life. No one gives a fuck whether you post or not.
    *DING DING DING* Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!!!!!
    White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!

Ric
    OF Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the main show?

douchebag per carlos zoom zoom6's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what a sad life, being so impressed with finding a girl on the internet that you know from Orlando..... On an Orlando message board. Someone call the sentinel. (Well maybe you wouldn't want that, with your track record she is probably only now entering high school)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Well, thanks for the compliment but I am not a god or religious figure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool Story bro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread really made me reflect on my life. Every now and again, I take a crap and am SURE that I could get away with not wiping, but I never take the chance. I am now going to be more mindful with my fiber choices in the hope of one day being able to take that step and proclaim to the world "I didn't wipe, and it felt great." If anyone asks, I will tell them that Ric was my motivation, my muse.
    New Members: Recommended Reading Materials

Quote Originally Posted by Zan View Post
    interesting facts most time when someone write an interesting fact that fact isn't that interesting
    that the op is intelligent which we discovered to be not true

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^LOL!
    '88 Mazda RX-7 Vert.

Quote Originally Posted by coyote View Post
    my car is sow low right now you got to see it it looks sow hot

Ric
    OF Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Life is complex, busy, and hectic. The devil's in the details. You should really pay attention to them.

Oh, said girl who I was hooking up with that lied about knowing my ex and I didn't know was a member is:
    http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/m...turbolude.html

There's an album in there. Awesome chick that was a great year, got boobie implants not shown in pics. No idea where in the world she is. Wouldn't want to talk to her anyways. When I ended our fling/relationship she got really upset and would follow me everywhere. I had to have her served with a restraining order.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Life is complex, busy, and hectic. The devil's in the details. You should really pay attention to them.
    I do pay attention to the details. You want to know why "these things" keep happening to you? Because you are here on some random internet site revealing yet more unnecessary details about a prior relationship to a bunch of people who couldn't care less. I am sure that this girl would be flattered that you decided to share that little story about getting a retraining order. These episodes, which happen quite frequently with you, will end up preventing you from making what I would call "true friends". Who the hell would want to be friends with someone who, trolling or for srs, says things like that about people from his or her past that were once close? I care not about the chosen venue. I was also super impressed with the "Orlando Forum's Finest" thread. That shows a great deal of character. Well done.

interesting facts most time when someone write an interesting fact that fact isn't that interesting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and another thing: I wholeheartedly realize that I am often very negative about things, as well. I also reap what I sew in life from time to time, but at least I am trying to learn from my mistakes.

Ric
    OF Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Things" don't happen to me, my life is great. I just like to reflect on the little stuff that I think are interesting. You know, the things that make you go "humph, that's cool"

I could give two shits about what people think about me. My life goes on how I want to live it no matter what is said to me. After all, it is my life, not yours or anyone elses. When you get control of yourself to that point you start to realize that everyone around you is a crock of shit. "True friends" don't exist. People that don't cheat don't exist. People that don't lie don't exist. Everyone does. Including myself. I just chose to not be ignorant to it, and to be quite honest it's REALLY easy to manipulate people that think they're smart and cunning.

Just like here on OF, the way I am viewed and thought of is because that's how I wanted OF to see me. Why? To get what I want. Ya'lls women. Chicks LOVE cocky assholes. I've slept with or made out with all but one (ashley) of the skinny and attractive female members that have been active on here in the last 10 years. I can even spell it out for every girl to read of what my intentions are and that will not make one single difference, it actually helps. You want to know why? Because it's 1000x times easier to get laid when everyone thinks you're an asshole and you're sweet to a girl. She feels special. If you're nice to everyone, well.. who's she to you? You just look like a weirdo.

Bam, now you know why asshole guys always get the hot chicks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, as long as you are happy, then I am happy for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did Ric just admit go being an asshole for the 10yrs he's been on OF just to get mediocre pussy? I remember seeing pictures of the old parties members threw and I never once said to myself that I need to do whatever I can to have sex with any of the female members or the girls at the parties. It's all starting to make sense why Ric has such shitty luck with women.. it's because he gets bottom of the barrel bitches.
    White JEEEEEEEESUS!!!!!!

Ric
    OF Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have shitty luck with women? In my adult life I've only tasted my own medicine once. My last GF of 2 years that wanted to get married REALLY bad I had to end, because well.. I'm never getting married again and if that's what she wants she needs to be with someone who does. So I broke up with her. She still hates me a year later for breaking her heart. She'll thank me one day when she does get married to someone. I didn't want to drag her along wasting her time ruining her dreams on something that I don't want to share with her. She was amazing and I miss her, but I couldn't live with her living with regret. Anyways, back to my story. The next girl I started seeing after her I REALLY liked, like beyond just a booty call...........and I was just a booty call so when she got bored and moved on in 2 months it really hurt getting kicked to the curb. That was the first time a girl ever booty called and threw me away. That's always been my job.

So. That's my story. My only real problem today is that I have too many woman friends. I surround myself with beautiful woman like a gay guy at the mall. I don't date or fool around with not a single one, but if you're going to have friends they might as well be something nice to look at. The downside? No reasonable woman on this planet is going to date a guy that surrounds himself with beautiful women. THAT BEING SAID I have somehow managed to still be dating someone right now. I've only been able to pull it off by not adding her on FB and not inviting her on the boat. Cute nerdy little girl loves science and running, but it's going to eventually end she's very modest and is not going to put up with me on a boat every weekend with 3-5 women in bikinis even if they're nothing but friends. It's too bad I don't think she'll ever understand and let me "be me", she'd make a good GF.
    Last edited by Ric; 06-26-2014 at 11:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That made me giggle a few times for many different reasons. Thanks for the laugh.

Living in a Honda Sphere dropcivic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ric, still a legend in his own delusional mind
    2007 Dodge ram hemi sport 4x4-superchips program, 125 shot of nitrous, airraid intake, 180 thermostat, banks exhaust
    1993 Honda civic HB-h22 and a little spray plus some other goodies-SOLD
    1989 ford mustang-powered by procharger

Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL View Post
    Ill smack the white back in her

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information