User Tag List

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Smile Central Florida Donation help

    me and my fellow classmates have made a go fund me page called Stocks to Charity.

    Stock to Charity is a small oragnization that is geared toward making investments into the stock market , and turning our returns into generous donations. Each month, we will pick a different organization that will recive donations at the end of the month. With the returns we make, 50% will be donated to the organztion of that month.

    With the donations we recieve from the campaign, we will do an initial donation of 10% to a selected organization, and the other 90% will be invested into the stock market.

    With generous backers, we can help provide the less fortunate with the necessities they need

    https://www.gofundme.com/StocksToCharity

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    It seems this board is less visited. Good luck


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Rub+Tug in Central Florida
    By Matthew in forum Two In The Shirt
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 06:12 PM
  2. Hey Central Florida
    By chrissi24 in forum Newbie Central
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 02:49 PM
  3. hello central florida
    By options629 in forum Newbie Central
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 07:40 PM
  4. Central Florida Evo Meet - Orlando, Florida - March 29th, 2008 @ 2:00PM
    By compsciboi in forum Local Gatherings & Activities
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 07:28 PM
  5. Hi Central Florida
    By xxbackspinxx in forum Newbie Central
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 03:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83