The books are from both UCF and Valencia. If you're an engineering major at UCF, you'll need a lot of these.
1. The Practice of Harmony (fifth edition) by Peter Spencer.
2. Differential Equations (8th edition) by Dennis G. Zill
--Differential Equations (5th edition) Dennis G. Zill
3. Engineering Mechanics Statics (11th edition) by R.C. Hibeler
4. Miller and Freund's Probability and statistics for Engineers (7th edition) Richard A. Johnson.
5. Fundamentals of Physics (7th edition) by Hilliday, Resnick, and Walker
6. Laboratory Manual for Principles of General Chemistry (7th edition) J.A. Beran
7. Mechanical and electrical systems in Buildings (3rd edition) Richard R. Janis and William K.Y. Tao
8. Principles of Geotechnical Engineering (6th edition) Braja M. Das
9. Steel Construction Manual (13th edition) by American Institute of Steel Construction
10. Materials Science and Engineering an introduction (7th edition) William D. Callister, Jr.
11. ACG 2021 Financial Accounting Course materials
12. Introductory Chemistry (6th edition) Zumdahl Decoste
-Introductory Chemistry labratory manual (4th edition) Charles H. Corwin
13. Critical Thinking Workbook (Special edition for Valencia Community college) Brudney, Weber
14. Making America (volume b) Berkin, Miller, Cherny, Gormly, Mainwaring.
15. Conflict and consensus in American Politics by Stephen j. Wayne, G. Cavin Mackenzie, Richard L. Cole.
16. America a narrative history (7th edition) George Brown Tindall and David Emory Shi
17. Portable Literature (6th edition) Kirszner and Mandell
Make me a reasonable offer.