If you have something negative to say, please keep it to yourself.
1998 Ford F-150 Nascar Edition
1998 was the 50th year of Nascar. Ford produced this limited edition F-150 badged as a "Nascar F-150". There were only 3,000 of this limited edition truck produced. (Order code 94n from Ford) The first year of Ford's 5-year contractual status as "official truck of NASCAR" coincided with NASCAR's 50th anniversary.
- 1998 F-150 regular cab, short box, 2 wheel drive
- 4.6L V8 engine with FOU1 computer code
- Black paint with special NASCAR graphics on the box sides and tailgate
- Grey interior with NASCAR embroidery on the seat backs.
- Special mesh grill
- Special 16" x 7" 10-spoke black aluminum wheels
- The truck was lowered 1 inch from factory
- Dual stainless steel Roush exhaust tips
- Roush front air dam
- 6500k HIDs
- Black projector headlight housing
- Blacked out corners
- Off-Road lights behind grill
- Straight exhaust
- Rear Windows tint 5%
- CD Player
- (4) 150Watt Alpine speakers
- 2 row aluminum radiator (Double the size of stock)
I have a clean title in hand. I am ready to sell TODAY. Price is $3,900 OBO.
Serious Inquiries Only. Mileage 154,xxx.
The truck runs great! The only reason I am selling is I because bought a new 4-door Truck. It is a 14 year old truck, and has some scratches here and there, but nothing crazy. I owned this for over two years, and has been my daily the whole time. Oil and air filter just changed.